Mark Neupert, Department Chair
Alishia Huntoon, Program Director, Extern Coordinator and Curriculum Coordinator, Applied Psychology
Maria Lynn Kessler, Program Director Applied Psychology - Portland-Metro, Program Director Applied Behavior Analysis
Professors: M. Clark, M. Kessler, M. Neupert
Associate Professors: K. Adams, A. Huntoon, R. Madden
Assistant Professors: J. Borgen, B. Bunting, K. Chapman, K. Konkel, S. Nathenson, Y. Rowher
Instructor: S. Machado
- Bachelor of Science in:
- Applied Psychology
- Population Health Management
- Master of Science
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Arts, Literature, and Philosophy (ALPs)
- Medical Sociology
Graduate Certificates Offered
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
The Humanities and Social Sciences Department offers a wide variety of classes that meet the general education requirements for all students. In addition, these classes meet the lower-division requirements for college transfer students in many pre-professional programs.
Department Goals and Objectives
- To provide coursework in the humanities and social sciences in order to prepare students for employment in a rapidly changing global market.
- To provide course offerings in multiculturalism and globalization.
- To assist students in developing critical thinking and problem-solving abilities and to develop scientific knowledge and inquiry skills.
- To assist students in developing ethical and cultural awareness.
- To prepare students to be responsible citizens and lifelong learners.
- To assist students in developing an aesthetic appreciation of the arts.